Traditional and modern
SCHNEIDER develops and produces high-quality products for industry and trade. The company headquarters and production site is situated in Mönchengladbach, near the borders to the Netherlands and Belgium. Customers in over 30 countries are supplied with the company's comprehensive product range.

SCHNEIDER was founded in the year 1949 by Anton Schneider. Today, Stefan and Thomas Schneider, the grandchildren of the founder, run the company. Over the years, SCHNEIDER has established itself as one of the leading and most innovative brands for lead semi-finished products.

Two-high Reversing Mill

Two-high Reversing Mill

SCHNEIDER is a member of the Gütegemeinschaft Saturnblei e.V., the European Lead Sheet Industry Association and the Lead REACH Consortium in London. Quality assurance and sophisticated solution-finding, taking all ecological viewpoints, application-related research and the representation of common interests into account, are the objectives of this commitment.

For over 60 years, SCHNEIDER has stood for:
  • An independant concern with short decision-making paths
  • Awareness of tradition
  • Innovative force
  • Made in Germany